Are you a Business Systems /Administrative Assistant who has excellent and professional communication skills? Are you a Business Systems / Administrative Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced high energy work environment?
Our client is a family-owned company. They are an award-winning manufacturer and supplier and are proud of the exceptional service they provide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Business Systems /Administrative Assistant, you will be supporting the service department and the rest of our all service technicians out in the field.
- Complete and audit all service calls related to the service department
- Review customer purchase orders to insure inclusions/exclusions of all customer purchase orders for billing
- Pull purchase orders and price inventory
- Scan and retrieve customer purchase orders
- Understand tax exempt entity, use tax rules and utilize knowledge in job set ups
- Generate and distribute weekly/monthly business system reports
- Generate refrigerant reports for customers as requested
- Send out and retrieve customer applications
- Create construction job numbers associated with service work
- Enter internal cost into current calls
- Process service technicians’ weekly expenses
- Assist business systems supervisor with verifying technician’s calls in order to transfer to payroll
- Assist business systems supervisor with auditing all system invoices related to the service department
- Own and maintain the warranty consideration process and procedures
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of in depth data entry, analyzing, support type work working within an office environment
- Any trade industry experience is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Must be very motivated and take initiative
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Excellent and professional verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to jump in, pick up on the processes quickly and run with them
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work well independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Career oriented and team player
Hours: Monday – Friday between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Business Systems /Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 – $20.00 / hr.
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job I.D. 136646
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- Company that supports their employees
- Company that is involved in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Voluntary vision
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401 (k)
- Profit sharing
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.