Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong written and verbal communication skills?
Our client offers sales and service of insurance products that cover home, automotive, business, life, and health.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support customers by responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Quote new and renewal business
- Service existing policies through quoting, annual policy reviews, and communication with clients
- Answer incoming calls
- Process policy changes, renewals, cancellations and claims
- Work with insurance carriers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have or be willing to obtain and maintain a Property and Casualty license
- 1-2 years of experience working in property and casualty insurance is ideal
- Desire to learn and grow with the industry
- Must be computer literate with the ability to work with changing technology
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm, full-time or part-time hours available
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Pay based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job I.D. 136650
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.