Are you a Receptionist who enjoys data entry? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity for this tax season?
Our client has been assisting the Appleton community with their taxes for the past 40 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be answering multi-line phones, greeting customers and letting other staff know their appointments have arrived.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Call clients with completed returns as time allows
- Take in drop off returns and keep the front area traffic flowing smoothly
- Enter all of the work sheets of information for processing the taxes
- Keep the office/bathroom areas tidy
- Data entry
- Make coffee
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience with some type of phone work
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with information received
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly and customer focused
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Must be comfortable working in a small, casual but hard working setting
Hours: 30-40 hours Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 136652
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small casual work environment
- Great experience to add to your resume
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com