Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is an insurance company that takes pride in providing the best plans and service solutions for their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support and assist with clerical projects as needed.
- Answer phones
- Greet guests
- Drafting correspondence
- Update spreadsheets
- Assist with mailings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of administrative/office support, receptionist or front desk experience
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Basic skillset in PowerPoint
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently with minimal direction
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
Hours: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job I.D. 136656
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Company has been in business for 100 years
- Growth potential
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com