Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who is looking for a career within a smaller office environment?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will work at the front desk for the company as the first point of contact for all customers.
- Answer phone calls and direct to the correct person as needed
- Take incoming calls that could be regarding bills, products, services and complaints
- Greet walk-in customers
- Assist customers with sales of products in their showroom
- Follow-up with insurance companies and doctors
- Take customer information/demographics and enter it into the system
- Assist with insurance verification and authorizations with insurance companies
- Take care of miscellaneous office tasks such as filing, data entry and making any follow up calls as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of customer service experience
- Office, reception or experience working in a medical setting is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Motivated, positive and self-driven
- Strong listening skills with the ability to show empathy to customers
- Ability to stay calm and professional through sometimes stressful situations
- Must be ok with learning on the job and understand that the training process will take a while to learn everything
- Team player and flexible to assist wherever as needed
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136659
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company with great longevity
- Ability to learn new skills
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.