Are you a Receptionist who enjoys data entry? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity for this tax season?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be answering multi-line phones, greeting customers and letting other staff know their appointments have arrived.
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Call clients with completed returns as time allows
- Take in drop off returns and keep the front area traffic flowing smoothly
- Enter all of the work sheets of information for processing the taxes
- Keep the office/bathroom areas tidy
- Data entry
- Make coffee
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience with some type of phone work
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Friendly and customer focused
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with information received
- Strong organizational skills and multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable working in a small, casual but hard working setting
- Excellent work ethic
Hours: Part-time hours between 8:30am – 7:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136664
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small casual work environment
- Great experience to add to your resume
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.