Are you an Accounts Payable Assistant who has strong and accurate 10 key data entry skills? Are you an Accounts Payable Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity with flexible hours?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be assisting the accounts payable department along with any other administrative duties as needed.
- Enter invoices into the system
- Heavy data entry
- Ensure that all invoices/checks are correct and find discrepancies
- Follow up with internal, external clients and employees on invoices that you are questioning
- Potentially process checks for clients down the road
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable experience is highly preferred
- Must understand the basics of how accounts payable is processed
- Would consider someone with a recent degree in accounting or someone who is currently pursuing their accounting degree
- Experience working in the non-profit industry is preferred
- Strong and accurate 10 key data entry skills
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics is highly preferred
- Friendly, personable and self-motivated
- Ability to handle repetitive work
- Ability to stay focused and work well independently
- Extremely high attention to detail working in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
Hours: 24-32 hours per week between the hours of 8:15am – 4:15pm
Pay for the Accounts Payable Assistant position: $12.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136668
WHAT YOU GET:
- Benefits offered for 32+ hours per week
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.