Are you a Payroll and Billing Specialist who has strong analytical skills? Are you a Payroll and Billing Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a positive team environment?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll and Billing Specialist, you will collect, stamp and review timesheets for accuracy as well as complete, track and send correction notices.
- Create and maintain billing spreadsheets and process billing information
- Coordinate with departments to ensure prior authorizations are up to date and accurate
- Oversee issues in overlaps and over hours and make adjustments
- Communicate with internal/external customers to prepare and send reports to internal/external departments and agencies
- Maintain records for annual financial reviews
- Data entry, scanning, filing and mailing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have accounting experience
- Must have an Associate degree in Business, Accounting or related field
- Intermediate skills in Excel and basic/intermediate in MSWD
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Great Plains Dynamics and/or Medicaid Billings Software is a plus
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations calmly in a deadline driven environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm, must be flexible to cover an occasional weekend, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Payroll and Billing Specialist position: $18.30 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 136672
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a non-profit organization
- Positive team environment
- Fun work atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 403(b) plan
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Flex spending
- Employee assistance program
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.