Are you a Bilingual Collections Specialist who can read, write and speak fluently in Spanish and English? Are you a Bilingual Collections Specialist who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Collections Specialist, you will provide excellent customer service while following up on delinquent accounts.
- Assist customers by phone to follow up on accounts that are 30, 60, or 90 days past due
- Assist customers by setting up payment plans to resolve the their delinquent accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English to include reading, writing and fluent when speaking
- Must have some customer service and/or office experience
- Any collections or banking experience is a huge plus
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Experience using Outlook is ideal
- Any experience with Agresso or ViewStart is a plus
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable being on the phones throughout the day
- Must be comfortable and have the ability to work with upset customers
- High attention to detail
- Strong negotiating skills
- Must be empathetic but yet be comfortable drawing that fine line and not give in too easily
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong work ethic, team player and flexible to assist however as needed
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire possibly Direct Hire
Pay for the Bilingual Collections Specialist position: $16.37 / hr.
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 136676
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to receive quarterly bonuses
- Great company atmosphere – work hard play yard mentality
- Company events where you can bring friends and family
- Company really respects personal time and work life balance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discounts
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.