Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys variety throughout your workday? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking to get your foot in a door with a well-known growing company in the Oshkosh area?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be providing support to various departments on any given day.
- Sort and distribute incoming/outgoing faxes, inter-office mail and customer correspondence companywide
- Deliver rushed customer artwork to the art department in a timely manner
- Assist sales department by making copies, faxing, etc.
- Act as back up for mail associate duties when needed
- Fax orders to customers to vendors
- Assist in the expediting area on a rotating schedule
- Make sure day-to-day tasks of fax center operations are addressed and completed
- Receive all incoming faxes to the company and distribute to the correct contact person
- Scan needed information for customer service representative and order administrators
- Re-fax orders that were unsuccessful in transmission
- Look up customer purchase orders in computer and send to appropriate team member
- Sort and distribute external mail on a daily basis
- Attend department meetings
- Answer incoming phone calls on a multiple line switchboard and transfer to the appropriate person
- Greet visitors at front desk and assist as needed
- Create new hire packets
- Prepare paperwork for qualifying event changes
- Assist other departments as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3 months of office assistant, administrative or reception experience
- Must be familiar with e-mail, scanning and fax machines
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 136686
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Onsite caterers
- Miscellaneous treat days
- Onsite oil changes
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.