Our client provides system software for tracking medical records and information.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Billing Representative, you will manage the claims process, import information into the billing system, verify accuracy of charges, reconcile reports, resolve rejected claims, review denials, and assist with various projects as needed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of health care billing experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with 1+ years of experience in the health care industry in an office related position
- Must be familiar with medical terminology
- Knowledge of ICD, CPT and HPCS codes is ideal
- Degree beyond high school in a related field is preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience using medical billing software is a plus
- Critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Billing Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Green Bay, WI – MUST WORK IN OFFICE
Job ID: 136692
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing, family focused company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k)
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.