Are you a Help Desk / Customer Service Specialist who is extremely computer savvy? Are you a Help Desk / Customer Service Specialist who enjoys working with people?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Help Desk / Customer Service Specialist, you will provide support to customers by answering questions about their applications.
- Help determine the source of the problems and advise on the appropriate action to users
- Be a liaison between the development team and customers to resolve issues
- Provide recommendations on development priorities based on the customers feedback
- Document resolutions for future reference
- Help train customers on the applications
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of over the phone customer service experience or 1+ years of administrative experience in a business setting
- Must be very computer/tech savvy and have the ability to learn and support new applications
- Ability to follow diagrams and written instructions to make system repairs or set-up a system is a plus
- Associate degree in a related field is a plus
- Must be eager to learn new things and about the technology involved in the position
- Excellent communication and customer service skills both written and verbal
- Must have the willingness to teach, support and build relationships with customers and deal with all different levels of technology
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Help Desk / Customer Service Specialist position: $16.00 / hr
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136695
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing, family focused company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k)
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.