As an Office Manager / Administrative Assistant, you will be taking care of many administrative duties as well as ensuring the office is running smoothly.
- Direct phone calls to the appropriate staff
- Maintain awareness of any employees out of the office on business
- Process accounts payable invoices for purchase orders and non-purchase orders
- Post invoices for spare parts orders that have been shipped
- Be the final check person to catch errors on purchase orders, shop orders, etc.
- Verify purchase orders are acknowledged in a timely manner and if they aren’t notify vendor(s) to acknowledge the purchase orders
- Close out purchase orders on a weekly basis.
- Enter material cost from stock to the appropriate job
- Generate shipping documents.
- Order supplies and maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Open and date stamp mail
- Maintain the general filing system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of administrative assistant or office assistant experience
- Office manager experience is highly preferred
- Any accounting experience is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be comfortable doing data entry
- Associate or technical degree is a plus
- Motivated and Assertive
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and open to helping wherever as needed
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:00am – 4:00pm and Fridays 7:30am – 2:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Manager / Administrative Assistant position: $18.00 – $21.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136700
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dedicated team
- Great internal longevity
- Very busy and growing company
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.