Are you a Procurement Analyst who has strong Excel skills? Are you a Procurement Analyst who is looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-known, worldwide corporation?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Procurement Analyst, you will be performing data upkeep, updating master contact/ data lists, performing price audits and general tracking of forms.
- Perform market research
- Locate and perform analysis on market and industry data
- Keep knowledge base current with industry trends
- Become familiar with internal category data
- Build insight from the analysis and provide preliminary findings/recommendations to buyer
- Develop and maintain detailed cost model for the category
- Develop and maintain data bases on current and future (forecast) internal usage and prices/costs for all items
- Identify and recommend cost savings opportunities identified by the analysis of both the internal and market data
- Complete templates for category strategy review
- Locate data and complete templates for category strategy review
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 3-5+ years of analytic experience where you worked heavy with spreadsheets, databases, master data, analyzing data and market research
- Highly prefer someone with presentation skills, project management and change management experience
- Hypothesis building, advanced modeling and regression analysis experience is preferred
- Someone who has the understanding of global business needs is also preferred
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry is as well also preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics and/or Business Administration is preferred
- A MBA is highly preferred
- Advanced skillset in Excel
- Any knowledge of Access is preferred
- Must have a high degree of initiative and able to function in a very fast-paced environment
- Must have a high degree of initiative, strong decision making and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be ok with very occasional travel
- Team player
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary 5+ months
Pay for the Procurement Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136704
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.