Are you a Payroll Administrator / Analyst who has experience working within the program Workday? Are you a Payroll Administrator / Analyst who is extremely detailed and analytical?
Our client specializes in financial services. They are committed to guiding their members and teaching them wise financial habits. They are also committed to making a positive impact in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Payroll Administrator / Analyst, you will be representing the payroll product on cross-functional work teams, serving as an analyst for both the systems and acting as liaison between different departments within the company.
- Process payroll from start to finish for 2 separate payrolls
- Responsible for the gross-to-net payroll process and distribution of net pay on a periodic basic
- Maintain full documentation of the process steps involved in payroll calculation, standard operating documentation and workflows when processing payroll
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems, processes, data, and user needs for the payroll product
- Analyze and initiate business process improvements across wide range of processes, systems and business areas
- Assist in defining and designing system/business/data requirements and recommend solutions to moderately complex business needs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working with Workday
- Must have 2+ years with payroll processing and guidelines experience (start to finish)
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self-motivated and independent
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to work as a part of a team
- Extremely detailed and analytical
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between the hours of 6:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Payroll Administrator / Analyst position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136707
WHAT YOU GET:
- Phenomenal team culture
- Onsite workout center, café, book club, farmers market and walking trails
- Opportunities for promotions and bonuses
- Fortune 500 company
- Well established organization
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.