Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity with Fridays off?
Our client has been in business for over 15 years and works to maintain the river lock systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will answer the office phone, route messages and relay requests to staff.
- Build and maintain hard copy and electronic files for projects, committee, board work and as assigned
- Participate in meetings – develop reports, take meeting notes, formulate meeting minutes and summarize reports
- Maintain contact, e-mail distribution lists, manuals and binders
- Assist in overall use and applicability of electronic library
- Possibly develop a series of brochures outlining different properties, areas and history of the agency
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of administrative assistant experience, ideally within a smaller company or supporting 1-3 people at a time
- Any experience working with the public / in the public eye is a plus
- Any leadership experience is also a plus
- Any marketing experience or have an eye for marketing is again also a plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience/knowledge with PowerPoint is a plus
- Professional demeanor
- Top notch people and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with and encourage public involvement
- Must understand, anticipate and plan without specific direction
- Ability to handle and work with confidential information
Hours: 30 hours per week, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays 8:00am – 4:30pm and Thursdays 8:00am – 12:30pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.50 / hr.
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 136711
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back environment
- Small hardworking team
- Growing company
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.