Are you a Customer Service Specialist who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a stable and family-oriented company?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will answer calls and e-mails from customers regarding products and orders.
- Be the main point of contact for sales representatives regarding company products
- Receive incoming orders from customers and sales representatives
- Order entry
- Work with internal departments to ensure customer needs are met
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2+ years of customer service experience where you have worked with people over the phone
- Associate degree in Business or a related field is a huge plus
- Computer and tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Professional, positive demeanor and communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Must be eager to continually learn new things and adapt well to change in an ever-changing environment
- Must follow the policies, procedures and processes set by management
- Must be okay with more on the job type of training
- Team player and flexible to do whatever needs to be done
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable company to work for
- Family oriented company
- Variety within the role
- Full-time benefits offered
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $14.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay area, WI
Job ID: 136720
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.