Are you a Patient Scheduling Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity with a rapidly growing company? Are you a Patient Scheduling Coordinator who is looking to work in a busy and fast-paced office environment?
Our client is a locally-owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Scheduling Coordinator, you will take incoming calls to schedule patients, gather insurance, demographic information, triage calls as needed and handle medical records requests.
- Scan documents into patient accounts
- Set up patient accounts in the computer system
- Greet patients as needed
- Collect co-payments
- Back up receptionist duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Healthcare or medical experience is a plus
- Any familiarity with insurance, insurance benefits, prior authorizations or verifying demographics is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to move through different screens while on the phone and learn new programs quickly
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Must have an upbeat and positive attitude
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Ability to catch on quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Patient Scheduling Coordinator position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136737
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Locally-owned company
- Great co-workers
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary Life insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Allstate insurances
- Flexible spending accounts
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.