Are you a Mortgage Loan Servicing Representative who has extremely strong Excel skills? Are you a Mortgage Loan Servicing Representative who is looking for an opportunity with a growing stable organization?
Our client has been providing financial services for 80 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager to start a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Mortgage Loan Servicing Representative, you will assist with pre & post-closing loan functions and process paid/renewed loan papers.
- Track and follow-up on insurance, final title, and recorded liens and mortgages
- Maintenance of accounts for loans
- Prepare real estate payoff statements
- Set up and maintenance of loan
- Provide resolution to discrepancies with member accounts and personnel
- Order, communicate timelines and tracks appraisals
- Annual escrow processing and analysis
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot and resolve errors in the lending software
- Provide support to employees on a variety of issues related to lending
- Respond to telephone calls and email for lending technical support from both members and staff
- Monitor and assist with online mortgage lending channel
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have financial related experience
- Any loan or mortgage experience is a plus
- Advanced skillset in Excel and intermediate in MSWD
- Must know how to work with formulas in Excel
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Mortgage Loan Servicing Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136743
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Company is very involved with giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.