Are you a Human Resources Generalist / Payroll Specialist who has a strong attention to detail? Are you a Human Resources Generalist / Payroll Specialist who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-established company?
Our client has over 20 years of experience in the transportation industry and is dedicated to providing quality service for their customers. As their company continues to grow and they increase their service area, they are excited to be adding staff.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Human Resources Generalist / Payroll Specialist, you will prepare, submit and maintain bi-weekly payroll by collecting, calculating and entering data for over 160 employees.
- Update employee status changes
- Review and verify documents
- Correct and investigate payroll discrepancies
- Pay federal and state taxes
- Track and pay PTO
- Process garnishments, child support and unemployment
- Complete employment verifications
- Complete basic filing
- Answer phones
- Assist in human resources responsibilities as requested
WHAT YOU NEED:
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with at least 2-3 months of internship or work experience within payroll is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with at least 1 year of payroll experience if no degree
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- Must have some experience using a payroll system
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
Hours: 40 hours per week with a daily start time of 7:00am
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Human Resources Generalist / Payroll Specialist position: $20.00 – $24.04 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 136751
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned growing company
- All employees are valued
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.