Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client optimizes brand image of companies and has over 60 years’ worth of experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will service incoming customer requests and address issues via phone, e-mail and chat.
- Maintain contact with other departments for order completion
- Resolve complaints and issues
- Process received orders
- Maintain customer records
- Provide help desk support
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3+ years working in a customer service/account manager role within an office setting
- Full-cycle customer service experience is ideal
- Graphics knowledge pertaining to the printing industry is highly preferred
- Experience working for a printing company is preferred
- Associate degree in Business or related field is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience using SAP is highly preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to jump in and run with the role
- Excellent customer and phone skills
- Strong multitasking skills in a deadline driven environment
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem- solving and planning skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Team player
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $22.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136761
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing global company
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid personal days
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Service awards
- Educational assistance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.