Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in a fun work environment? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client manufactures products that make life safer and easier for millions of people around the world. They cultivate an organizational culture that nourishes creativity and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be entering information into several different areas within their system and making sure it’s accurate.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a support background with stronger computer skills
- Any experience in a support role within a manufacturing company is a plus
- An associate degree is preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong time-management and multitasking skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136764
WHAT YOU GET:
- Inviting company atmosphere
- Great training
- Fun work environment
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.