Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a full service marketing agency.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be answering phones, assisting the team/owner with miscellaneous office duties and whatever else that needs to be done.
- Electronic filing
- Coordinate items for their new office space
- Prepare for the open house by coordinating the event, the activities, ordering, planning, invites and RSVPS
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have administrative assistant/office support experience, ideally 1-2+ years
- Must have experience juggling multiple projects and duties at a time
- Any experience in marketing is a plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in MSWD
- Must have basic skillset in PowerPoint
- Any experience with SharePoint, Google Drive or where you kept folders on an intranet/website is a huge plus
- Any experience with Wrike Task Management or any project management software is a also huge plus
- Any experience/knowledge of Excel and/or Access is also a plus
- Professional demeanor and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Team player, eager and willing to help wherever as needed
Hours: 15-20 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 -$17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136767
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Flexible work schedule
- New office space
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.