Are you a Bookkeeper who has QuickBooks experience? Are you a Bookkeeper who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client provides a variety of services in order to help communities thrive. As their organization continues to grow, they are excited about the opportunity to add staff to their dedicated team that has a true passion for what they do.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bookkeeper, you will be performing all aspects of accounts payable and receivable.
- Record cash receipts
- Reconcile bank and other accounts on a monthly basis
- Make monthly general journal entries
- Prepare W2S and 1099s
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- File, organize, and maintain accounting records
- Backup for bi-weekly payroll
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of experience in an accounting/bookkeeping role
- Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable and/or general ledger is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate with an internship or office experience working in QuickBooks
- Any experience processing payroll is a plus
- A degree in accounting preferred
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Self-starter with the ability to jump in and learn the role quickly
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must maintain strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Strong multitasking skills
- Ability to work well independently
Hours: Part-time 15-20 hours per week between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire could be Direct Hire
Pay for the Bookkeeper position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 136775
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work for a growing organization
- Work with a team that has a passion for people and they work they do
- Collaborative work environment
- Caring and supportive team
- Work / life balance
- Simple IRA
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.