Are you a Bilingual Office Assistant who is Bilingual in Spanish and English? Are you a Bilingual Office Assistant who enjoys working independently in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is one of the world’s premier food companies. They have been in business since 1862. Our client is committed to continuous improvement, flexibility, and speed in order to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Bilingual Office Assistant, you will be assisting with bilingual orientation and new hire paperwork.
- Answer phones as needed
- Assist with basic employee issues and questions
- Provide employees with personal protection equipment
- Handle and sort mail
- Create new hire packets
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must be bilingual in Spanish and English (written and verbal)
- Any office experience is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Ability to work well independently, with distractions as well as with other employees in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow directions and not afraid to ask questions
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Bilingual Office Assistant position: $12.00 – $13.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136776
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company across the United States
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibility to advance your career
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.