Are you an Office Assistant who has strong numeric and grammar skills? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client specializes in affordable, fully customized plans. They aim to create a positive client experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will set up, maintain, and complete client check runs.
- Produce check runs which includes cutting the checks to providers to make payments to show them if they are paid in full
- Work in their electronic payment system and set up groups
- Obtain a register showing what you can pay out, maintain this process by sending an e-mail to the internal group within the company letting them know they can release an e-mail to the provider
- Trouble shoot to figure out the problem for registers as needed
- Attach logos and upload images as needed
- Generate reports
- Provide training support for new employees and existing staff on applicable areas related to check runs
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience or understanding of check runs is ideal
- Would consider someone who has experience with financials, billing and/or accounting with strong math skills
- Any insurance, claims, medical coding and terminology experience is a plus
- Any industry knowledge or 3rd party & self-funding knowledge is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn quickly and work with multiple programs
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Any experience/ knowledge with LuminX and MBI is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong numeric and grammar skills
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $16.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136778
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.