Are you a Receptionist who loves animals? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a fast-paced team environment?
Our client has a passion for providing excellence in animal care. They provide a variety of services in a compassionate, respectful manner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will work alongside 3 other receptionist, answering phones, helping clients and their pets.
- Schedule appointments and prep charts for upcoming appointments
- Greet clients and their pets by name
- Educate new customer with clinic information
- Update medical records
- Weigh pet at each visit and record the weight
- Sell retail items and pet food
- Maintain clean and organized reception area, exam rooms and front desk
- Take the client into the exam room and enter/update pet information and update forms
- After the appointment you will go back into the exam room and take the information from the tech
- Enter the charges and create invoices
- Take payment – process credit card and take cash
- Balance cash drawer at the end of day/shift
- Attend receptionist and full staff meetings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of receptionist experience is ideal
- Any veterinary office experience would also be ideal
- Experience working in a front desk role at a dentist, chiropractor or any type of medical office is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Outlook
- Any experience in Excel is a plus
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Must love animals
- Must be ok working in fast-paced environment
- Team player
Hours: 35-40 hours per week Monday – Saturday between the hours of 7:15am – 5:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136779
WHAT YOU GET:
- Ability to work with animals
- Pet benefits
- Great longevity of customers and staff
- Uniform allowance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.