Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking to gain some office experience?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be making outbound calls to existing customers, explaining their migration to new software.
- Possibly logging into the software they are using to show them how to migrate information
- Ask a few basic, scripted questions
- Update an application to document the call
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience is highly preferred
- Any experience within a high volume call center is a huge plus
- Must be ok with making a heavy amount of outbound calls
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to switch between different screens and learn new programs quickly
- Must be able to navigate on the internet
- Experience working with mobile applications or cloud-based applications is a plus
- Friendly and people oriented
- Must be quality minded and detail oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Strong and professional communication sills
Hours: Full-time between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.50 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136782
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that is active in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Growth opportunity
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.