Are you a Digital Artist who is looking to gain some graphic design experience? Are you a Digital Artist who is looking for a foot in the door with this well-known, growing company?
Oshkosh Corporation is a global company and a leading manufacturer in their industry. Their mission is to provide excellence and innovation to our community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Digital Artist, you will work within the team to quickly and efficiently produce visualization content based on engineering and design data to support customer requirements.
- Create and develop content using a multitude of mediums for the best balance of quality and performance
- Visualize new, modified, or improved products and showcase those concepts with photorealistic renderings, animations and interactive models
- Collaborate and establish a rapport with external teams such as product development and marketing to ensure successful deliverables.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have related degree, internship, or experience with product visualization
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Game Design, Animations or a related field
- Must have experience with Autodesk Maya, V-Ray and Adobe Photoshop software
- Any experience with 3D modeling, rendering software, animation, rigging and/or post processing software is preferred
- Any experience with low poly modeling, UV mapping, Texture Baking is also preferred
- Any experience with network rendering, interactive 3D visualization tools and multiple 3D tools is again also preferred
- Positive attitude
- Must have ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Digital Artist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Oshkosh, WI – MUST WORK IN THE OFFICE
Job ID: 136785
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fortune 500 company
- Great foot in the door
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.