Are you a Product Safety Specialist who has a background and/or education in Chemistry or Biology? Are you a Product Safety Specialist who is looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-known, worldwide corporation?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Product Safety Specialist, you will be responsible for the acquisition, data entry and reporting of raw material and finished product chemical safety information.
- Transition safety and regulatory compliance records into a new SAP based database
- Provide data entry services to create and maintain compliance
- Create output reports
- Obtain needed information from suppliers
- Identify and escalate potential problems or issues
- Effectively work within company systems/processes to make cost effective decisions
- Manage key contact relationships with suppliers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience or education in chemistry or biology with an understanding of the jargon and scientific language/calculations
- Would consider a recent graduate with a biology or chemistry degree with no experience
- Experience working for a large corporate company is preferred
- Any fluency in a foreign language is a plus
- Must have an Associate degree in Biology or a science degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Toxicology, Pharmacology, Engineering or a related scientific or technical field of study is highly preferred
- Experience using SAP or another database program is highly preferred
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work independently on projects
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with cultural diverse clientele
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a very fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and extremely high attention to detail
- Team player and flexible to assist as needed
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Product Safety Specialist position: $15.00 – $22.75 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136787
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.