Are you an Administrative Assistant / Sales Coordinator who enjoys variety throughout your day? Are you an Administrative Assistant / Sales Coordinator who is looking for a position within a smaller office and a team environment?
Our client is the largest supplier in their industry, serving their clients for over 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant / Sales Coordinator, you will be answering phones at the front desk, coordinating with the sales team by ordering equipment, checking on deliveries and following up on completion of orders.
- Answer incoming calls
- Box up small parts and print labels
- Place orders and communicate with customers
- Type correspondence and letters
- Prepare reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Any knowledge of PowerPoint is a plus
- Self-starter and easygoing
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal verbal/written communication skills
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Administrative Assistant / Sales Coordinator position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. –based on experience
Location: Kimberly, WI
Job ID: 136788
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Flexible and family focused
- Team environment
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.