Are you an Accounting / Payroll Coordinator who has QuickBooks experience? Are you an Accounting / Payroll Coordinator who is looking for an opportunity within a fun, positive and hardworking team environment?
Our client is a manufacturing company that has been in business in the Green Bay area since 1945.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Payroll Coordinator, you will be responsible for the daily accounting functions as well as payroll for the company.
- Process accounts payable and receivable
- Process payroll for 20-30 employees bi-weekly
- Take care of bank deposits
- Handle aging reports
- Wire electronic funds
- Create reports as needed
- Prepare end of month and financials for the accountant
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2+ years of accounting experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Any payroll experience is a plus
- Experience working in a smaller company versus a corporation is preferred
- Basic skillset in Excel is a plus
- Must have QuickBooks experience
- Any ADP software knowledge is a plus
- Positive and upbeat personality
- Forward thinker and motivated to always do better and make the role better
- Must be able to take accountability for your work
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company truly cares about their employees
- Fun and positive work environment
- Growth opportunities
- Full-time benefits offered
Hours: Training hours will be 8:30am – 4:30pm and then regular hours will be 7:30am – 3:30pm, contact us for details (must be ok with very light overtime as needed)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Payroll Coordinator position: $18.00 – 20.00 /hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136789
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.