Are you a Sales / Account Manager who has strong communication and relationship building skills? Are you a Sales / Account Manager who is looking for an opportunity where you can earn commission?
Our client specializes in machined parts and automated equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales / Account Manager, you will manage the customer order process from start to finish.
- Work in an established client account data base and build relationships with both customers and suppliers to provide custom machined and fabricated components
- Select the appropriate vendor to perform different projects
- Send out requests for quotation to vendors
- Work within different drawings, materials and processes and be able to discuss technical details with customers/vendors
- Obtain projects from existing and new customers
- Purchase the parts and inspect upon arrival to ensure quality
- Go to client sites to meet with customers 1-2 times a month
- Ensure customer orders are correct
- Establish sales price to secure customer orders and determining mark ups
- Assist anywhere else as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 years of experience within 2 of the following areas sales, purchasing and/or technical knowledge is highly preferred
- Any experience in the manufacturing industry is a huge plus
- Any technical knowledge of machined and fabricated parts is also a huge plus
- Would consider a recent graduate with no experience
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience with Auto Cad or any other computer design software is a huge plus
- Any experience with QuickBooks is a plus
- Friendly, personable and easy going
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Must have valid driver’s license and transportation
- Team player and flexible to do whatever needs to be done
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales Account Manager position: $20.00 – $25.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 136790
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great management
- You can earn commission with no limit
- Great work environment
- Casual dress code
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.