Are you an Accounts Payable / Accounting Clerk who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Accounts Payable / Accounting Clerk who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a financial institution with well over 100 years of experience. They offer a variety of services for both personal banking and business banking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Payable / Accounting Clerk, you will be processing accounts payable as well as other day to day accounting duties.
- Monitor day to day general ledgers and accounts
- Manage correspondent bank accounts, including monitoring cash and handling wire transfers
- Reconcile bank statements
- Assist with annual audits
- Complete administrative duties for the accounting team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 1-2 years of accounts payable experience
- Any banking or financial institution experience is highly preferred
- Must have previous experience with accounting software of any kind
- Any experience with BankTEL and Ascend is a huge plus
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel and basic in MSWD
- Friendly team player
- High attention to detail and focused
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm or 7:30am -4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Payable / Accounting Clerk position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 136793
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible scheduling
- Fun marketing events
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Free checks
- Free gym membership
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.