Are you an Administrative Assistant looking who is looking for a foot in the door with a well-known and growing company? Are you an Administrative Assistant who has strong Excel skills?
Our client is one of the world’s premier food companies. They have been in business since 1862. Our client is committed to continuous improvement, flexibility, and speed in order to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be working in Kronos updating production schedules and schedule changes.
- Data entry
- Answering phones
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least one year of previous administrative experience
- On the job data entry experience is ideal
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with Kronos is a plus
- Friendly, personable and easy going
- Ability to work well with others
- Great organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 7:00am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136796
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company across the United States
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibility to advance your career
- Health insurance offered for full-time employees, contact us for details
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.