Are you an Accountant who is looking for an opportunity with a non-profit company that is very involved in the community? Are you an Accountant who has a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting?
Our client is a growing organization with 200,000 members worldwide. They are passionate about what they promote and support.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accountant, you will ensure that the company’s finances are operating efficiently.
- Ensure financial records are maintained
- Prepare journal entries
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations by compiling and analyzing financial information.
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of financial transactions
- Confirm all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly and year-end close processes
- Monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Prepare schedules and assist in the annual financial audit
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Ensure compliance of financial data
- Prepare financial management reports and analysis
- Monitor transaction process flow, with an aim towards continuous improvement
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 4-6+ months of accounting experience
- Would consider someone with accounting experience from an internship
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Outlook and intermediate in Excel
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accountant position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 136805
WHAT YOU GET:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Very positive rewarding environment
- Non-profit company that is very involved in the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.