Are you an Accounting / Cash Application Assistant that enjoys working with numbers? Are you an Accounting / Cash Application Assistant looking to work for a company that offers great growth potential?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams, and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Cash Application Assistant, you will post and apply payments to appropriate invoices within the computer system.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience with experience working with numbers, data entry, invoicing, or entering reports
- Must be analytical with the ability to catch on quickly
- General accounting knowledge is highly preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a medium- to large-sized corporate company
- Cash application experience is highly preferred
- Accurate data entry skills
- Basic Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be okay in a data entry role with little people interaction throughout the day
- Ability to hand confidential information
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Accounting / Cash Application Assistant position: $11.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136809
WHAT YOU GET:
- Unique culture
- Team environment
- Dress for your day dress code
- Very flexible
- Growth potential
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.