Are you a Filing Clerk who is looking for flexible part-time hours? Are you a Filing Clerk who is looking for a position that doesn’t require computer skills?
Our client specializes in printing and has been in business for over 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Filing Clerk, you will manually file documents.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous experience working in an office with filing duties is ideal
- Ability to work well independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Personable, friendly, and easy going attitude
Hours: Part-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Filing Clerk position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136810
WHAT YOU GET:
- A great company with great internal employee longevity
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.