Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys interacting with families and children?
Our client provides services to the Fox Valley and is dedicated to improving lives.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be greeting walk in patients/families, answering phones and checking in patients.
- Take co-payments
- Re-schedule and schedule appointments
- File paperwork and ensure all paperwork is signed and completed
- Assist with any other general office functions as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 – 2+ years of office, front desk or administrative assistant experience
- Experience working in the medical industry is preferred
- Experience working directly with children is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience using Epic software is preferred
- Friendly personality, ability to display empathy and have a positive attitude
- Must be comforting, compassionate and able stay calm through all situations
- Must be ok having a lot of interaction with families and children
- High attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Must be ok with emergency type situations
- Strong judgment and critical thinking skills
- Team oriented, great listener and strong communication skills
Hours: 20-25 hours a week – present your availability, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136811
WHAT YOU GET:
- Helping children with mental illness
- Great staff that is team oriented
- Pleasant environment with an open door policy
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.