Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Accounts Receivable Clerk who is looking to join a growing business?
Our client provides services across the country. They have experienced significant growth over the years and are excited to be adding staff to their energetic team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will interpret and comply with contract regulations and record keeping requirements.
- Enter reimbursement claims into online billing portal
- Review denials from the reimbursement system, research and resubmit
- Review reimbursement system payments for discrepancies and update spreadsheet accordingly
- Reconcile and recommend different resolutions for discrepancies and problems
- Assist with employee expense reimbursements, claims and receivables
- Prepare and maintain detailed spreadsheets
- Post customer payments and update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information
- Summarize receivables by verifying totals and preparing reports
- Manage correspondences by answering emails and sorting mail
- Handle expenses, billing cycles and manage staff expense requests
- All other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have a degree within accounting or finance
- Must have 6 months accounting experience if no degree
- Will consider a recent accounting or finance graduate with no experience
- Basic MSWD and Excel knowledge
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Good numbers ability and good with basic math skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Friendly, personable, and easy going attitude with the ability to be flexible to do whatever needs to be done
- Organized, detailed, and accurate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
Hours: 40 hours a week – can choose 7:30am or 8:30am start time
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounts Receivable Clerk position: $18.00 – $18.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Windsor, WI
Job ID: 136813
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Company culture focused on engagement, team building and making people feel appreciated
- Work hard, play hard mentality
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Voluntary dental
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.