Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment to meet goals? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking to work for a growing family-owned company?
Our client specializes in gutter installation, roof replacement and insulation services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will support the production manager with calling to schedule installations and confirm appointments.
- Create job packets to include assembling photos and drawings as well as material lists for the installers
- Take incoming service calls and enter services in to the system
- Assist the receptionist/appointment setter by answering incoming calls when they are unavailable or on the phone
- Assist with scheduling sales appointments for the sales representatives who will go out and give a free estimate and schedule service calls using a script
- Work with the rest of the team in the office to reach the goal of setting 60 sales appointments per week
- Assist with any miscellaneous duties such as light filing, scheduling installations and data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have one year of call center, reception or office assistant experience
- Basic MSWD and Excel knowledge
- Good typing skills and the ability to pick up on company specific software
- Experience with Outlook is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Must have a great phone voice and be comfortable using a script
- Ability to multi-task with a hard work ethic
Hours: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – Based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 136815
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned and family oriented company
- Growing company
- Team environment
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.