Are you a Receptionist who is passionate about wellness? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to build on your customer service skills?
Our client is a multi-location clinic that has been providing award-winning service for over 60 years. They specialize in many types of care and treatment options and have helped thousands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk greeting patients, scheduling appointments and assisting patients with checking in while providing excellent customer service.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of office and/or customer service experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly and work with multiple screens
- Professional, friendly, personable and easy going
- Passionate about wellness and understand the importance of the chiropractic field
- Ability to work with interruptions in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and flexible to assist others as needed
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
Hours: Full-time hours Monday – Saturday between 7:00am – 7:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job I.D. 136820
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that really cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Chance for advancement and promotion
- Company offers chance for continuing education in their field if they wanted to obtain certifications
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.