Are you a Sales Representative who enjoys talking on the phone to customers? Are you a Sales Representative who likes to develop business relationships with clients?
Our client is a full service printing company and has been in business for over 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Sales Representative, you will be making outbound calls and sending emails to businesses.
- Maintain relationships with current clients
- Talk to the client about various products or services that are offered
- Take the information and document the call
- Email information to someone who wants more information on the products or services
- Meet with clients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of sales or customer service experience
- Experience with outbound calls to customers is ideal
- Print or ad background is ideal
- Basic MSWD and Excel
- Computer savvy is preferred
- Ability to work on a computer all day and like talking on the phone all day
- Goal orientated, driven and motivated
- Ability to retain the information given
- Good listening skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate well over the phone
- Multi-tasking skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Sales Representative position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience, commission eligible once on clients payroll
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136822
WHAT YOU GET:
- Holiday pay
- Sick pay
- Simple IRA
- Small company with a family feel
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.