Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity in a team environment? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an afternoon part-time position?
Our client specializes in mental health services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer incoming calls and greet all walk-in patients.
- Schedule appointments and scheduling new clients
- Take co-pays and cash handling
- Enter in demographics
- Any other front desk duties that would come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of experience working in an office setting, preferably in a reception role
- Good verbal and face to face customer service skills
- Experience working in the medical industry in any capacity is highly preferred
- Experience working with medical insurance/verifications in the past is also highly preferred
- Mental health department experience is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience working in Google Drive is highly preferred
- Any experience with Pimsy is a plus
- Self-starter, easygoing and friendly
- Ability to work well independently with minimal instruction
- Strong multi-tasking skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to show empathy and have excellent phone skills
- Huge team player
- Must be okay with having to be at other locations as needed
- Must have valid driver’s license and active proof of insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136823
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very nice and fun team
- Pleasant work environment
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.