Are you a Receptionist who is looking to have a variety of duties? Are you a Receptionist who is looking to work in a small well established company?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Greenville area that has been in business since 1989.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones, greet guests, and announce and direct visitors to the correct person.
- Process outgoing and sort incoming mail
- Manage postage meter and other office equipment and order office supplies
- Process shipping pack slips for outgoing invoices
- Data entry of freight to generate invoices
- Print and verification of invoices and mail originals and maintain the invoice filing system
- Create and maintain weekly reports for orders, services, shipment, commission and individual reports for sales representatives
- Coordinate with shipping to assure packing slips have been received and processed for invoicing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1-2 years receptionist or front desk office experience
- Comfortable with answering a multi-line phone
- Basic MSWD, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Professional customer service skills
- Must have a sense of humor and ability to build solid rapport with people
- Organized and ability to stay focused
- Prioritization skills with the ability to switch gears quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must want to stay in this role long term
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $15.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 136824
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small established company
- Open door policy within the company
- Hardworking fun environment
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flex spending
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.