Are you a Customer Service Representative who is bilingual? Are you a Customer Service Representative looking for a position that isn’t sitting at a desk all day?
Our client offers commercial cleaning services and has been in business for over 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the liaison between the company and the customers.
- Conduct performance audits at customer sites
- Travel to the customer site to talk with the customer to see how their service has been and audit the work the employees have been doing to ensure the customer is happy with the service
- Troubleshoot any concerns or issues at customer sites and provide solutions
- Assist in new account start-ups
- Enter performance data for the customer and business owners
- Assist in training employees for repeated issues
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Must be bilingual written and verbal in spanish and english
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent customer service skills and verbal communication over the phone and in person
- Ability to work well independently as well as with the team
- Willingness to go the extra mile for the customer, keep management informed of any customers
- Trustworthy, loyal and honest
- Organization skills with attention to detail
- Must be okay with daily travel to various customer sites, majority of the time
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $36,000 – $39,000 / yr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136827
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- 401 (k)
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.