Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who is looking for a position that offers a family type atmosphere? Are you an Accounting / Office Assistant who has the ability to learn new tasks quickly?
Our client is the Midwest’s largest dealer in their industry and has been in business for over 25 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Accounting / Office Assistant, you will help in all general areas of accounting.
- Accounts payable, invoicing, contacting vendors if they have questions about their bills
- Follow up with the vendors to make sure credits are applied when warranty claims are filed
- Print checks and statements
- General filing
- Work with credit card receipts to reconcile and enter them into the system
- Answer phones as needed
- Other general accounting or office duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least 1+ years of doing some type of accounting tasks
- Good customer service skills
- Experience working for a smaller company in the past is preferred
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Ability to jump into the position and catch on quickly
- Willingness to help out wherever needed
- Must be a positive team player
- Detail orientated and able to multi-task
- Quick thinker and self-starter
- Outgoing and laid back personality
- Ability to work independently
- Hardworking, honest and trustworthy
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday, may have to work an occasional Saturday
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Accounting / Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Dale, WI
Job ID: 136829
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Flexible scheduling
- Company values their employees
- Health insurance reimbursement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Employee discounts
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.