Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Receptionist / Office Assistant who is interested in a career in the banking industry?
Our client is a locally owned, independent bank that specializes in business banking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist / Office Assistant, you will answer and route incoming calls on a complex digital telephone system and conduct account research as necessary.
- Greet incoming customers
- Field questions from customers regarding departments, phone numbers and operational hours etc.
- Assist callers in identifying needs and then routing calls appropriately
- Daily image/scan of loan documents, financial statements and miscellaneous bank documents into the bank’s document storage system
- Daily verification of scanned documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Receptionist experience is preferred
- General knowledge of bank operations is highly preferred
- Computer savvy
- Very professional demeanor, outgoing and positive attitude
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of calls at times
- High attention to detail
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist / Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 136831
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.