Are you a Receptionist who wants to work for a company that is a top performer in their industry? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an upbeat, positive work environment?
Our client has been in business for well over 125 years. Their brands are some of the most recognized and they are constantly in pursuit of new business opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet visitors/vendors, answer the phone, transfer calls, take messages, support the customer service representatives and assist with any other projects duties as needed.
- Order supplies
- Manage calendars
- Enter orders
- Run reports
- Coordinate company lunches
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience, preferably in a receptionist or customer service role in an office / business environment
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and Outlook
- Professional, positive, upbeat and outgoing
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- Team player and flexible to assist however and wherever as needed
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 136841
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong company culture
- Collaborative environment
- Company that takes pride in beating the competition
- Top performer in the market / industry
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.