Are you an Administrative Assistant who has a high attention to detail? Are you an Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with vendors and doing data entry?
Our client is one of the world’s premier food companies. They have been in business since 1862. Our client is committed to continuous improvement, flexibility, and speed in order to meet their customers’ needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will look at components and ingredients necessary to meet the production schedule set by the scheduler.
- Create purchase orders based on the current inventory and demand
- Contact vendors if there are issues getting supplies, etc. as needed
- Work closely with the finite scheduler
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of office experience
- Experience doing data entry but also worked with customers and vendors is ideal
- Manufacturing industry experience is a huge plus
- On the job data entry experience is ideal
- Basic MSWD skills and experience with creating formulas and sorting data in Excel
- SAP or iSeries software is a huge plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast paced environment
- Personable and easy going personality with flexibility to doing whatever needs to be done
- Organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Administrative Assistant position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 136842
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large, well-known company across the United States
- Growth and learning opportunities
- Possibility to advance your career
- Health insurance
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.